The estate was built in 1802 as a typical southern Swedish courtyard. The three thatched wings of the former farm buildings form a "U", the yellow-painted mansion (Corps de Logi) stands alone. The walls of the ground floor stands on a massive fieldstone base and consists of 30-centimeters thick masonry with bricks from the neighboring ruins.
The farm buildings and the manager's house were built 1833-35 and the mansion was rebuilt and expanded between 1840 and 1843. The current upper floor and attic were attached to the one-storey building as a truss structure. The exterior facades were then completely plastered and decorated with neoclassical columns.
The mansion received the current entrance portal and Neo-Baroque-Style windows during a restoration in 1915. Despite frequent additions and modifications, the present building corresponds still to the original. The entire estate is a listed building since 1997 and the mansion now serves a local catering company as a sophisticated location for private events.