The small church has 90 seat and was built in 1705. It become a very popular place for weddings and christenings. Concerts are organized regularly at summer evenings.
The large crucifix on the north wall dates back to the 16th century and is the oldest religious object in the church. The small wooden baptismal font dates back to the 17th century, while the pulpit and the altarpiece are a donation from 1713. They are probably works by the woodcarver Caspar Ellenburg from Karlshamn.